Due to traffic congestion on Highway 49 at the road crossings, WTC will have two wave starts.
On your bib number will be a label denoting which wave you are assigned.
- 8:00 A.M. - Runners competing for overall top three in men's and women's races, will be seeded in Wave 1.
- 8:10 A.M. - Wave 2 runners will all be eligible for a drawing for a complimentary pair of Patagonia Trail Shoes.
All age group awards are based on chip time at the finish.
Wave 1 Start - 8:00 A.M. - Aid Station Pace Chart
Wave 2 Start - 8:10 A.M. - Aid Station Pace Chart
* Express Station - energy drink, water, gels and light snacks. Eat up at mile 11!
- Important to carry at least one -- preferably two -- water bottles.
- Drop bags for Goat Hill Aid Station can be left in a designated area near runner check-in. For drop bags that are not picked up, the RD will make every effort to collect them and keep them for 3 days. It is the responsibility of the runner to collect the drop bag at the end of the race, the RD is not responsible for any lost items.
If for some reason you can not pick up your drop bag at the finish line, you need to contact the RD to either come pick up at the RD's office or have the bag mailed back to you at your expense of $20. If the RD does not hear back from you within 3 days the drop bags will be donated to a local charity.
Drop bags will be returned to the start/finish sometime after 4:30 P.M.
Aid Station Description
Runners will be greeted by themed aid stations including a Tropical Hawaiian theme, a St. Patty’s Day party with rockin' tunes.
Look for the motivational quote signs to inspire you during your race.
Aid stations will be stocked with Blue Pom and Island Nectar Roctane Gel, Tropical Fruit and Grape Roctane Energy Drink, water, Coke or Pepsi, and a complete line of ultra foods. Hot soup will be available at Auburn Lake Trails (ALT) and Goat Hill aid stations.
Aid Station Captains
Please thank the aid station captains and volunteers as they give their time and energy to help each of you have a safe, fun and successful race.