Way Too Cool 50K Endurance Run presented by Clif Bar welcomes you to the 25th annual running on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 8 A.M. This race has become the most sought after 50K in the United States for veterans and novices alike. The breathtaking trails, spirited aid stations, amazing views and pure fun, make this an adventure you won't want to miss.
After your run, kick back and relax as you enjoy a slice of pie from the American River Pizza & Grill. Warm your soul with a cup of homemade soup prepared by ultra runner and chef, Tim Ruffino. Finally, satisfy your sweet tooth with our signature frog cupcake!
A special thanks to all of our sponsors for their continued support and generosity. Thanks to the two hundred volunteers who help make this race weekend possible.
Heartfelt thanks and sincere gratitude to the Western States Endurance Run Foundation, Western States Trail Foundation, Robie Foundation and the California Forest Foundation for their help in clearing and maintaining the trails to afford each of us an opportunity to run and enjoy.
I look forward to seeing you in Cool, CA on Saturday, March 8, 2014!
Enjoy the Journey,
- Click here to view our final runner confirmation email.
- WTC will be live streaming thanks to UltraSportsLive TV. Check out their website here.
- Join the Goat Hill Challenge for a chance to win Strava prizes!
- Entrants now visible at UltraSignup. Click here to see who's in!
- Lottery for the 2014 race opens on December 2, 2013 and closes December 8, 2013. Results will be posted on December 11, 2013.