Way Too Cool 50K Endurance Run welcomes you to the 33rd annual running on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at 8 A.M. We are excited to get back to normal and have this epic event!!
This race has become the most sought after 50K in the United States for veterans and novices alike. The breathtaking trails, spirited aid stations, amazing views and pure fun, make this an adventure you won't want to miss.
After your run, kick back and relax as you enjoy delicious & hearty fare. Warm your soul with a cup of delicious soup. Finally, satisfy your sweet tooth with our signature frog cupcake!
A special thanks to all of our sponsors for their continued support and generosity. Thanks to the two hundred volunteers who help make this race weekend possible.
Heartfelt thanks and sincere gratitude to the Western States Endurance Run Foundation, Western States Trail Foundation, Robie Foundation and the California Forest Foundation for their help in clearing and maintaining the trails to afford each of us an opportunity to run and enjoy.
I look forward to seeing you in Cool, CA on Saturday, March 4, 2023!
Enjoy the Journey,
- Check out the pre-race eblast here for 2023!
- Check out the Mile 99 Podcast - Episode 89- Way Too Cool 50k - held on Februay 27, 2023 at 7PM!!!
- Runner Pre-race Briefing - held on Februay 22, 2022
- Live Tracking/Results for 2023
- Bib Assignments for 2023!
- Join our social outlets to catch up on all the great stories from race day! Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Check out the following video coverage from the race:
| Way Too Cool Official Video 2020
| Way Too Cool Highlight Video 2020
| Way Too Cool 2017 Wave 1 Start
| Oomba.tv Race Preview of WTC 2014
| WTC50K Race Video 2014
Way Too Cool 50K is rich in history and tradition.
Read all about it here.