Runner Check In
Friday, March 1, 2019
10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Fleet Feet Folsom
6610 Folsom-Auburn Rd
Folsom, CA 95630 (view map)
Friday pick up is strongly encouraged.
Race Day Check-In
Saturday, March 2, 2019
Cool Fire Station
7200 Florian Court
Cool, CA 95614 (view map)
6:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m. (inside the main tent)
*If you have checked in on Friday, you do not need to check in on Saturday morning.
Spring forward and shop for your trail footwear and apparel! Come early and pick up your registration packet on Friday, March 1st at Fleet Feet Folsom. Show your bib upon checking out at the register, and receive 15% off your entire store purchase (some exlusions apply).
Why come on Friday?
- 15% off from our friends at Fleet Feet Folsom AND
- 4 lucky winners will have the chance to win a lucky pass in to the 2020 WTC 50K Endurance Race. YES, you read that correct! You will bypass the lottery and receive a complimentary entry! AND
- 5 lucky winners will have the chance to win a $25 Gift Card from Fleet Feet. AND
- Our friends at Fleet Feet Folsom will also raffle off a Garmin Fenix 5!!
- Meet and Greet with some of the Salomon Athletes from 4pm to 6pm.
- How "Cool" is that?
Here's how it works:
- One lucky winner for the $25 Gift Card from Fleet will be drawn at random on each half hour (10:30 AM, 11AM, 11:30AM, 12PM, 12:30PM) of packet pick up.
- One lucky winner for the WTC 2020 certificates will be drawn at random on each half hour (3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM) of packet pick up.
- The last drawing of the day will be for the Garmin Fenix 5 and will be drawn at 7PM!!
- You do NOT need to be present on Friday to win for any/all prizes. All raffles will be drawn from those that picked up their own bibs.
- Certificates are non-transferable and must be used for the 2020 WTC 50K event
8:00 a.m. for all. There will be NO early starts.
Chrono Track Timing, Runner Splits and Results: The Way Too Cool 50K Endurance Run will use Chrono Track (B-tag) timing provided by Capital Road Race Management. All runners will be given their bib and B-tag upon checking in either Friday or Saturday. The timing mats will be located at the Start, Firestation (Mile 8) and at the finish line. Please be sure to cross each mat at the three locations. Overall and age division results will be posted at the finish line at the Results Tent. Runner splits will be available and posted on the Way Too Cool 50K website results Sunday evening.